By James Powell
- Provides an obtainable advent to community technological know-how that's appropriate for a vast audience
- Devotes numerous chapters to a survey of the way graph thought has been utilized in a couple of medical data-driven disciplines
- Explores how graph concept may perhaps reduction library and knowledge scientists
Read Online or Download A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
Because the Nineteen Nineties Grid Computing has emerged as a paradigm for having access to and coping with allotted, heterogeneous and geographically unfold assets, promising that we'll manage to entry machine strength as simply as we will entry the electrical strength grid. afterward, Cloud Computing introduced the promise of offering effortless and cheap entry to distant and garage assets.
In 2007 INTEROP-VLab outlined firm Interoperability as “the skill of an company approach or software to engage with others at a good value with a versatile approach”. company Interoperability VI brings jointly a peer reviewed number of over forty papers, starting from educational learn via case reports to business and administrative event of interoperability.
Comprehend TAR mechanics, approaches, and applied sciences, as taught by means of EY specialists Insider’s consultant to Technology-Assisted assessment offers pros with an intensive figuring out of the method that's changing into more and more vital to the felony undefined. With targeted dialogue of the tools, applied sciences, and practices curious about TAR, readers with out complicated levels in linguistics or similar applied sciences will achieve an outstanding wisdom base upon which to guage either present practices and the recent instruments and know-how consistently hitting the marketplace.
The knowledge age has resulted in an explosion within the quantity of knowledge to be had to the person and the potential wherein it's accessed, saved, considered, and transferred. particularly, the expansion of the net has resulted in the production of massive repositories of multimedia files in a various diversity of clinical fields, in addition to the instruments to extract valuable wisdom from them.
- Automatic Processing of Natural-Language Electronic Texts with NooJ: 9th International Conference, NooJ 2015, Minsk, Belarus, June 11-13, 2015, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Semantic Video Object Segmentation for Content- Based Multimedia Applications (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Finding Reliable Information Online: Adventures of an Information Sleuth
Additional resources for A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) by James Powell